Sharp MX-6071 – Advanced Series Color MFP
DESIGNED FOR THE TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN-WORKPLACE
The Sharp MX-6071 Advanced Series color document systems are built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today’s busy workplace environments. These new MFPs are also easy to use and offer enhanced productivity, all to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new Color Advanced Series also offers leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
- Ease of Use – Award-winning touchscreen display offers a user-friendly graphical interface with simplified Easy Modes, integrated user guides and quick access to network services. With Sharp’s new MFP Voice feature available for these models, you can interact with the machine with the power of natural language.
- Productive Features – Standard full multifunction capability out-of-box, including copying, network printing and color network scanning. New Adobe Embedded Print Engine technology direct prints PDF files from a variety of sources with greater performance and rendering accuracy.
- Workplace Friendly – Integrates seamlessly with today’s complex network environments, and supports popular cloud services and mobile technologies. Sharp’s new Application Portal enables administrators to easily add new apps or update existing apps right from the MFP.
Advanced design plus multifunctional capability to meet tomorrow’s business needs today.
- Standard 150-sheet duplexing single-pass document feeder scans documents at speeds up to 220 images per minute (ipm).
- Flexible paper handling supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and feeds up to 12″ x 18″ through the paper trays, allowing users to print on a wide variety of media, including envelopes through the standard paper tray and bypass tray.
- Access popular cloud services, such as Microsoft® OneDrive™ for Business, SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™, Dropbox and more with Sharp’s Cloud Connect feature. Sharp’s new Application Portal enables administrators to easily add new apps or update existing apps right from the MFP.
- Sharp’s new MFP Voice feature enables users to control the device with simple verbal commands. Experience a hands-free, voice-first interaction with Amazon Alexa, available for these Advanced Series models.
- Network-ready PCL® 6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems ensure your documents print with the clarity and formatting you expect.
- Easily convert documents to popular Microsoft file formats as well as a variety of PDF formats. You can also direct print these same file types from thumb drives, cloud applications and more. This function is enabled via Qualcomm® DirectOffice™ technology.
- Award-winning 10.1″ (diagonally-measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
- Built-in walk-up motion sensor automatically detects approaching users and immediately wakes the machine, making it ready for use within seconds.
- Standard wireless networking feature can connect directly to your network or to mobile devices for convenient scanning and printing.
- Leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection. An End-of-Lease feature can erase all data and personal information at time of trade-in.