Kyocera CS 3212i
BLACK & WHITE MULTIFUNCTIONAL PRINTER
Powerful, scalable and secure, the versatile Copystar CS 3212i Black and White Multifunctional Product (MFP) handles your most demanding Print, Copy and Color Scan tasks with ease. Built on a user- and eco-friendly platform, the network-ready Copystar CS 3212i supports busy workgroups with fast print speeds, flexible paper handling and high-quality imaging. Standard Wireless LAN and popular Mobile Apps keep on-the-go employees seamlessly connected. To further optimize workflow, add paper trays, a professional finisher, high-speed Fax and plug-and-play KYOCERA Business Applications. The Copystar CS 3212i, an all-in-one that’s all that, and more! KYOCERA offers a robust portfolio of Business Applications that seamlessly and securely integrate with our MFPs and Printers. To learn more about which Business Applications are right for your business, call us.
- KYOCERA MOBILE PRINT: Simply and conveniently print files, web pages, and images using your smartphone or tablet.
- KYOCERA FLEET SERVICE: Kyocera Fleet Service is a Secure Cloud-Based Monitoring System, Optimizes Device Uptime and Reduces Costs
- TEACHING ASSISTANT: Streamline printing, grading, and analyzing multiple-choice bubble tests and reduce paper output by saving student reports to USB drives or email.
ADVANCED FEATURES OF KYOCERA CS 3212i
- Crisp Black and White Output up to 32 Pages per Minute
- Customizable 9″ Color Touch Screen with Intuitive, Tablet-Like Home Screen
- Robust Portfolio of Business Applications to Optimize Document Workflow
- Advanced Finishing Options for Professional Output, including a 3,000-Sheet External Finisher
- Scalable Paper Capacity for Longer Job Runs
- Flexible Media Support and Paper Sizes up to 11″ x 17″
- Standard USB Host Interface for On-the-Go Printing and Scanning
- Efficient Color Scanning up to 160 ipm
- Convenient Wireless Printing and Scanning
- Apple AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria® and KYOCERA Mobile Print™ Compatible Anytime, Anywhere Connectivity
- KYOCERA Fleet Services, a Secure Cloud-Based Monitoring System, Optimizes Device Uptime and Reduces Costs